- "Have you ever wondered what life would be like if the Tahu vs. Tahu war hadn’t occurred?"
Prologue: The Memories RemainEdit
The 2007 sets migrate to the pond; meanwhile, Tahu Nuva contemplates the aftermath of events.
Chapter 1: Depth ChargeEdit
Pridak & Mantax hatch an elaborate plan, and they hire Takadox to help.
Chapter 2: AttackEdit
Roodaka leads a massive prison breakout in the past.
Chapter 3: The New BrotherhoodEdit
Pridak, Mantax, Kazi, and Irnakk travel back in time.
Chapter 4: RevelationsEdit
In the past, Maxilos is greeted by a very strange Matoran.
Chapter 5: Changing HistoryEdit
The New Brotherhood receives help from an unexpected source.
Chapter 6: The Nex ParadoxEdit
Nex 2.0 seizes control in 2001, causing a paradox.
Chapter 7: SpiralEdit
Vultraz travels from one time stream to another, and doesn't like what he finds.
Chapter 8: Yrotsih GnignahcEdit
Tahu Mata sets things right... meanwhile, tragedy strikes the Toa Nuva.
Chapter 9: Time Stands StillEdit
Four Toa return after a long absence.
Chapter 10: ReferencesEdit
After months of a truce, Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars go to war once again as ALMIGHTY strikes with a new army.
Chapter 11: This One Goes to ElevenEdit
Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars unite, but their armies soon find themselves overwhelmed by the forces of ALMIGHTY.
Epilogue: Dance with DeathEdit
Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars reflect on the recent battle, and how they managed to win.
Interview #5: NexEdit
iBrow interviews Nex, and hires Globin to help.
Special #4: (Milk)Edit
Nektann tries to cheer up a depressed Tahu Stars.
PSA #5: TimelineEdit
Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars explain the convoluted storyline.
Interview #6: MalumEdit
In the final interview, iBrow questions Malum over his obsession with Tahu Mata.
- This is the only season of Tahu vs. Tahu not to feature Tahu Mata or Tahu Stars on a banner. It is also the only banner not to feature a room or a house.
- The season went through four major drafts before the final story was decided:
- The Throwbots exit the attic, destroy all the Hero Factory sets, and go to war against the Bionicles.
- Lewa Mata is sent on an expedition to the attic to find the Throwbots while Hero Factory and Bionicle continue their war.
- Tahu Mata, Tahu Stars, Lewa Mata, and Takanuva Stars go missing; the armies continue to go to war with each other, and Hero Factory joins back in later.
- Same as draft 3, except Hero Factory would find the Throwbots and turn the war four ways.
- The season was originally called Elite, and was going to feature the Throwbots. This was eventually pushed back into Season 4.
- The title of the season is a reference to the comedy Aftermath by Toa Zehvor MT.