|Tahu vs. Tahu|
|Total Length||11, 011 Words|
|Created By||iBrow Voltex|
|Written By||iBrow Voltex|
|Edited By||iBrow Voltex|
|Production Company||iBrow Productions|
|Release||February 2, 2011|
|Completion||April 16, 2011|
- "Well, if you mean besides the fact that you’re trying to thrust a dictatorship on everyone, then nothing."
Chapter 1: CaptureEdit
The Hero Factory Alpha Team members discover that Tahu Mata's army is more prepared than they believed.
Chapter 2: JellybeansEdit
Meltdown and Rotor stage a rescue mission, while Tahu Stars performs an experiment.
Chapter 3: The VengeanceEdit
Lewa Mata leads a raid on the Kitchen.
Chapter 4: Strike 3 and You're OutEdit
A new group of creations attacks.
Chapter 5: On the RunEdit
The Bionicle armies find themselves becoming crushed under the creations.
Chapter 6: ConclusionEdit
The creations are beaten back, and an old, feared foe returns from beyond.
Chapter 7: Two Point OhEdit
The rise of Nex 2.0 begins.
Chapter 8: The Horrendous Coffee PotEdit
Strakk is assigned several different tasks, each with the same annoying sets.
Chapter 9: Over and Over and Over AgainEdit
Tahu Mata becomes lost in a dream.
Chapter 10: The ALMIGHTY FinaleEdit
Six sets fall through the Time Machine, and nobody can tell if they'll be seen again.
Interview #1: Lewa MataEdit
In the first ever interview, iBrow discovers Lewa Mata isn't so nice as he seems.
Special #2: More JellybeansEdit
The Matoran experiment some more with the jellybeans.
PSA #3: The MatausEdit
Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars advertise the Comedy Awards.
Interview #2: Guest Star RoundtableEdit
iBrow discovers that the Season 2 Guest Stars all hate each other.
Special #3: Vultraz & Ahkmou's Excellent AdventureEdit
Vultraz & Ahkmou get lost in the future.
Interview #3: Tahu Mata & Tahu StarsEdit
Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars prove as inco-operative as ever.
PSA #4: Q&A With the TahusEdit
Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars answer several frequent questions.
Interview #4: ZaktanEdit
iBrow discovers just how annoying Zaktan really is.
- The first banner is the only Tahu vs. Tahu banner to feature a titan character.
- This was the first season to feature PSA Chapters that are canon in the storyline.
- This is the only season that Maxilos does not appear in; additionally, this is the only one that doesn't build him up as an unbeatable opponent in battle.
- This was the first season to feature sets leaving the confines of the house.